ACEC-Ontario relies on over 150 volunteers to help advance our collective mission. This work is conducted through 5 localized chapters and 10 committees. Additionally, ACEC-Ontario Delegates represent the association on numerous joint industry committees.
Our volunteers are employees of ACEC-Ontario member companies and affiliated organizations and offer a wide variety of expertise to inform our decision making at the Board of Directors, local engagement through ACEC-Ontario Chapters, and continuously strengthening industry relationships through the work of our committees.
- Governance Committee
- Nomination Committee
- Finance and Audit Committee (FAC)
- Business Practices Committee (BPC)
- Government Relations Committee (GRC)
- ACEC-Ontario/Municipal Engineers Association (MEA) Liaison Committee
- ACEC-Ontario/York Region Liaison Committee
- ACEC-Ontario/Ministry of Transportation (MTO) Contract Administration Sub-Committee
- ACEC-Ontario/Ministry of Transportation (MTO) Engineering Sub-Committee
- Risk Management Task Force