ACEC-Ontario would not be able to complete the work we accomplish each year without our committed volunteers. There are over 150 volunteers from over 140 member firms that work with us to complete the tasks at hand. Periodically ACEC-Ontario features one of our many volunteers.
This month we are spotlighting Navan Chawla, Structural/Bridge Engineer, Entuitive.
Volunteer Spotlight Profiles
- Navan Chawla, Structural/Bridge Engineer, Entuitive
- Jason Bettez, Senior Civil Engineer at J.L. Richards & Associates Limited
- Tom Halpenny, Director, ACEC-Ontario Board of Directors
- Alice Varkey (nee Maliakkal), P.Eng., York Region Liaison Committee
- Jason Lewis, Member, Government Relations Committee
- Christine Shillinglaw, Secretary, ACEC-Ontario Ottawa Chapter
- Danielle Anders, M.A.Sc., P.Eng
- Mehemed Delibasic – Vice-Chair, ACEC-Ontario Simcoe Chapter
- Ryan Hern – Vice-Chair, ACEC-Ontario London Chapter
- Don Holland, Treasurer – ACEC-Ontario Board of Directors
- Saad A. Syed, Finance and Audit Committee (FAC)
National Volunteer Week –
During National Volunteer Week we take time to focus on the nearly 180 dedicated volunteers at ACEC-Ontario. We have picked a few volunteers to spotlight this week. They come from a variety of backgrounds and varying experience with ACEC-Ontario, each brings a new perspective. We cannot say this enough, each volunteer is vitally important for the work of the association – the value of one, the power of many.