Engineering firms join and engage with ACEC-Ontario because their success is enabled by our leadership in policy advocacy and risk management, and we provide access to key knowledge-sharing networks, relevant support services, and member discount programs.
Here are the benefits ACEC-Ontario members enjoy:
- To join the community, creating a more unified voice that has had proven impact on public policy in municipal and provincial governments.
- Subscription to the latest industry and regulatory affairs updates.
- Access to relevant industry resources and publications.
- Access to the unique Rapid Response Program, business risk negotiation with clients in the broader public sector.
- Volunteer opportunities in elected leadership roles, committees and ACEC-Ontario publications to further develop and allow your staff to engage with the industry
- Discounted registration fees to professional development courses and seminars.
- Full listing in our well-used online Membership Directory, for business development.
- Discounted home and auto insurance coverage through AEROridge Insurance Brokers.
- Access to human resources services, advice and products through the TwoGreySuits partnership.
- Benefit Partners Collective Purchasing Program for group health insurance.
- Automatic membership in the Association of Consulting Engineering Companies-Canada.
- Networking opportunities through our social and professional development events.
- Ability to partake in our Ontario Engineering Project Awards program, celebrating and promoting the work of our member firms.
Become a member today! Speak to our Member Engagement contact Laura Korneluk for more details.