February 28th – 2024 MTO Road Construction Contract Administration (RCCA) Recertification – Member Ticket
February 28, 2024 at 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Registrations are now open! Registration closes Wednesday, February 21st, 2024.
Dates: January 17th and February 28th (Course is offered on two dates)
Duration: 1 day
Timings: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Member-Firm Pricing : $645 + HST
Non-Member Firm Pricing: $800 + HST
Please note, there are two separate events per MTO course as Member Pricing and Non-Member pricing.
If you are an ACEC- Ontario Member:
- If you are staff of a member company, please login to our website and open the member pricing.
- If you are a member of ACEC-Ontario and cannot log on to the website, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your account.
- If you are unsure if your consulting engineering firm is a member you can search the directory here.
- Independent Contractors : you will need an ACEC-Ontario member firm to register on your behalf to receive this pricing. ACEC-Ontario member firms must log-in to the website in order to receive member pricing. Refunds/adjustments will not be given for the pricing difference after registration, to receive member firm pricing you will need to provide this information ahead of time.
- Please note, If a member purchases a non-member-ticket and requires a refund, only the difference minus the fees associated from payment processing will be refunded, a fee up-to $100 CAD.
About the course:
This course is designed to update consulting engineering personnel on changes in policies and procedures, as well as administration and inspection procedural clarifications relevant to MTO Contract Administration Assignment. This course is also relevant for MTO personnel with responsibilities for consultant assignments and contractors.
This course is aimed at road construction contract administrators and is a requirement to maintain your RCCA designation. All OACETT members with the RCCA designation are required to complete the Road Construction Contract Administrator Recertification course every three years.
- New Specifications, Policies and Procedures
- Environmental Protection Concerns
- Consultant Liability
- Health and Safety on the Work Site
- Change Orders – When and Why?
- Clarification on Administration Issues
- Other Topics from MTO, CEO and OACETT
See more details about all MTO courses here.
- Courses must be paid for in full. Failure to submit payment will result in the registration being cancelled, as waiting lists are maintained.
- Cancellations received in writing more than 10 business days prior to the start of the course will be assessed a $100.00 cancellation fee (per person, per course). Please notify email@example.com of cancellations.
- Cancellations received less than 10 business days prior to the start of the course are non-refundable. Refunds will not be given if the registrant fails to attend any part of the course.
- Qualified substitutions are allowed within the same course and date without incurring a cancellation fee. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org of substitution notice prior to the start of the course.