Registration opened on Tuesday November 9, 2021, at 9:00 AM.
Road Construction Contract Administration Recertification: Wednesday January 12, 2022 & Wednesday February 2, 2022
About Road Construction Contract Administration Recertification Course
This course is designed to update consulting engineering personnel on changes in policies and procedures, as well as administration and inspection procedural clarifications relevant to MTO Contract Administration Assignment. This course is also relevant for MTO personnel with responsibilities for consultant assignments and contractors.
This course is aimed at road construction contract administrators and is a requirement to maintain your RCCA designation. All OACETT members with the RCCA designation are required to complete the Road Construction Contract Administrator Recertification course every three years.
- New Specifications, Policies and Procedures
- Environmental Protection Concerns
- Consultant Liability
- Health and Safety on the Work Site
- Change Orders – When and Why?
- Clarification on Administration Issues
- Other Topics from MTO, CEO and OACETT
On September 22, 2021, the Government of Ontario implemented a proof of vaccination system to access certain non-essential services, this includes entering meeting spaces and conference halls. In accordance with this new requirement and ACEC-Ontario’s own in-person event policy, all participants attending in-person MTO courses will need to be fully vaccinated. For 2022, the Highway Construction Inspection (HCI) and Contract Administration (CA) courses will be held in-person, and the Road Construction Contract Administration Recertification course will be delivered online.
When registering for HCI or CA, you will be required to confirm that you will be fully vaccinated by the time the course commences. Full vaccination means that you are two weeks past your second dose of a two-dose Health Canada approved COVID-19 vaccine, or two weeks past your dose of a single-dose Health Canada approved COVID-19 vaccine. On first attendance at each course, all participants and instructors will be required to provide, at the point of entry, proof of identification and proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Failure to provide proper documentation will result in the participant being turned away from the course.
ACEC-Ontario will not be retaining any information or documentation provided by course participants in relation to the proof of vaccination requirement.
Please note: no refund will be provided for those who register for either course but fail to prove their full vaccination status when attending the course.
See more details about all MTO courses here.
- Courses must be paid in full. Failure to submit payment will result in the registration being cancelled, as waiting lists are maintained.
- Cancellations received in writing, more than 10 business days prior to the start of the course will be assessed a $100.00 cancellation fee (per person, per course). Please notify Lauryn Weinberger (email@example.com) of cancellations.
- Cancellations received less than 10 business days prior to the start of the course are non-refundable. Refunds will not be given if the registrant fails to attend any part of the course.
- Qualified substitutions are allowed within the same course and date without incurring a cancellation fee. Please notify Lauryn Weinberger (firstname.lastname@example.org) of substitution notice prior to the start of the course.