2023 RCCA courses have now concluded. 2024 dates are yet to be determined but the course will take place in the first business quarter of 2024, between January and March.
About Road Construction Contract Administration Recertification Course
This course is designed to update consulting engineering personnel on changes in policies and procedures, as well as administration and inspection procedural clarifications relevant to MTO Contract Administration Assignment. This course is also relevant for MTO personnel with responsibilities for consultant assignments and contractors.
This course is aimed at road construction contract administrators and is a requirement to maintain your RCCA designation. All OACETT members with the RCCA designation are required to complete the Road Construction Contract Administrator Recertification course every three years.
- New Specifications, Policies and Procedures
- Environmental Protection Concerns
- Consultant Liability
- Health and Safety on the Work Site
- Change Orders – When and Why?
- Clarification on Administration Issues
- Other Topics from MTO, CEO and OACETT
See more details about all MTO courses here.
- Registration for RCCA being held on January 18, 2023 can be found here.
- Registration RCCA being held on March 1, 2023 can be found here.
- Courses must be paid in full. Failure to submit payment will result in the registration being cancelled, as waiting lists are maintained.
- Cancellations received in writing, more than 10 business days prior to the start of the course will be assessed a $100.00 cancellation fee (per person, per course). Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org of cancellations.
- Cancellations received less than 10 business days prior to the start of the course are non-refundable. Refunds will not be given if the registrant fails to attend any part of the course.
- Qualified substitutions are allowed within the same course and date without incurring a cancellation fee. Please notify email@example.com of substitution notice prior to the start of the course.